Tommy W. - Application

Tommy W

Tommy W. - Application

Post by Tommy W » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:58 pm

InGame Name: White
Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes
You cannot join reserves right away, are you okay with this rule?: Yes.

What role are you looking for in the unit?
(Do not request leadership roles, you start from PV1. like everyone else): 11B

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 Yes
*I own a working Microphone Yes
*What is your age? 15
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 2
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule Yes
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST Yes
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time YEs
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums Yes
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events Yes
*I am currently serving in the military No
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one:

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life):
Hello, my name is Tommy White. I am currently an Engineer with the Fire Department at Midwest RolePlay, State Patrol Reserve, Dispatch Reserve, LifeFlight, Tech Support Member, Interviewer Staff, and a proud dedicated staff member. These positions currently only represent a small percentage of the achievements here at Midwest RP. These tags show a lot of the responsibilities I am obligated to fulfill within this community, and it may seem like I do not have enough time to patrol as all of these positions and keep the required amount of hours. As a member who is dedicated, I have received lots of positions to allow me to continue assisting to better this community. With these amount of positions, it is very important for me to be able to manage my time correctly at Midwest RP because failure to do this can result in me falling behind on hours. One of the bigs things that it seems that is required as an LSPD command staff member is to achieve 10 hours in-game, but I can safely say that I have patrolled over 13 hours as a Fire Department Member last month, and 22 Hours as a State Patrol Reserve. This all being stated even do to the complex amount of hours I am required to dedicate to this community I am still able to dedicated an abundance of hours to this department in-game and out of game. I have accomplished a lot inside of Midwest Roleplay. I originally wrote the first and still currently used San Andreas State Patrol Standard Operating Procedures, I have earned was earning the most Dispatch Reserve hours in one month, I earned the rank of staff at the Fire Department, currently overseeing Reserve Operations such as applications, and Patrol Logs, I also was one of the final applicants in the application process for a 6 Tango Position within the Field Training Division

How did you find us: Capt. Shadow

Are you willing to download the mods we require (approx. 23.3GB)? [Yes/No] : Yes
Do you require help installing mods? [Yes/No] : Yes

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. I can attend all.

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: CPT. Shadow

Angel_of_the_blue
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Tommy W. - Application

Post by Angel_of_the_blue » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 am

Application ACCEPTED! Please contact a recruiter in Teamspeak (geronimo509.ts.nfoservers.com) designated by a JR or SR tag.
11B 1'1 Squad Lead
S1- Spreadsheet Personnel, Senior Recruiter
S2- Mission Dev.- Mini Operations Chief
S3- BCT/11B Drill Instructor

ULZx_Shadow
Captain
Captain

Post by ULZx_Shadow » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:29 am

Be advised the applicant is less than 30 day for being 16. I am waving his recruit status and allowing him to join as a full member.
Able company Executive Officer
Infantry Drill Sergeant
S1- Public Relations

Active Duty 11B
2nd ID "second to none"
2nd SBCT "Always First"
2-1 infantry regiment "legion"
Take A Knee And Face Out

Sir LagsAlot
Sergeant
Sergeant