Retaliator Application ;)

Retaliator

Retaliator Application ;)

Post by Retaliator » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:54 pm

InGame Name: Retaliator (Remember me?)
Location/Timezone: PST
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes
You cannot join reserves right away, are you okay with this rule?: sure?

What role are you looking for in the unit? PV2. max
(Do not request leadership roles, you start from PV1. like everyone else):

3rd Battalion, 509th Parachute Infantry Regiment Available Roles:
[HIGH] 11B Infantry
[HIGH] 68W Combat Medic

Aviation Available Roles:
[CLOSED] Aviation

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 (Yes/No) Yes
*I own a working Microphone [Yes/No] Yes
*What is your age? Too old.... 19
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? More than you.... like 2000... I think?
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule [Yes/No] Yes... Aint nobody got time for dat.
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST [Yes/No] Sorta kinda? We talked it out.
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time [Yes/No] yes
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums [Yes/No] Yes
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events [Yes/No] Yes... hopefully you cut it down.
*I am currently serving in the military [Yes/No] Nope
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one: Arma

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life): You already know it.

Previous ArmA units/groups:
242 Nightstalkers (I was 13 and met drifter)
1st Ranger Battalion (The OG one, taught me everything I know and love)
509th PIR (Ya!)
I think thats it? maybe like 1stRB again oh wait no, 1st Armored division... Yep thats it.

Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why): Many members begging and requesting on their knees that their god come back to them. Kinda miss Arma a little... well see how long that lasts. not looking forward to all these mods and how garbage and broken everything is going to be but ya know its better then PUBG. Thats my paragraph 3 sentences I dropped out anyways and out of time, K bye.

How did you find us: Refer to previous question about people begging on their knees.

Are you willing to download the mods we require (approx. 23.3GB)? [Yes/No] : Unfortunately
Do you require help installing mods? [Yes/No] : Lots of help, probably the whole IT Team... Ive been out of the game for a while.

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. [] What does this even mean? I get off work at 5 on Saturdays, deal with it or ill make it up to you ;)

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: Dohop, Foster, Shadow, Cyberjax, all you other people that swindled me into it. Ross Arucan Obrien.
Marksman Koalifier.

Super_Boat
Major
Major

Re: Retaliator Application ;)

Post by Super_Boat » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Application ACCEPTED!
Please contact a Recruiter in Teamspeak designated by a SR or JR tag next to their name.

Super_Boat
Major
Major

Re: Retaliator Application ;)

Post by Super_Boat » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Orientation Completed by MAJ.Super_Boat
Chosen MOS: 11B
Chosen Name: Retaliator