Operation Tame Dog is going to be a special forces operation based on a CAG team (Combat Applications Group) AKA "Delta". This operation will be limited to 9 players and is based around small team operations. This mini campaign will require raids, gathering intel, capturing HVA's, taking out HVT's, investigating and more. This mission will be continuous and has preset tasks. Once we complete one task, it will lead us to the next. Some of these objectives are very specific as to what we will have to gather and how. If we do not meet the requirements or expectations of the mission, we may fail the operation all together. So careful planning and execution is a must. Bring your "A" game.
@TYRK's Multi Play Uniforms
Operation Tame Dog OPORD Spoiler Below
Operation Tame Dog Viking 1'1 OPORD
Task Organization: Viking will be organized into 2 teams, Team Alpha and Team Bravo. Leading Viking Squad will be Drifter. For the series of missions we will be conducting, we are looking at raids and missions executed at high speeds, get in and get out. Operational loadouts are to be sufficient for the tasks that will be assigned, which will be briefed on the day of the operation.
Situation: ISIS forces are on their last stand in Iraq, we have been tasks to find and eliminate the cell leader Abdullah Al Nuri of the region and either take him out or capture him and return him back to the Special Operations Outpost in Garmsar, where the Iraqi SF will take care of interrogations and analyzing intel documents. We do not know the exact location of AL Nuri, but we have a possible starting point with one of the Islamic States hideout near Rasman. From their, if the compound allows enough intel, we may be able to find link to higher ranking individuals and their locations.
Enemy Forces: Enemy force is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
1. Weather and time: Weather forecast states 100% clear skies. Time of operation will be conducted under the cover of night. Starting at 19:30Z local.
2. Terrain: We expect to be operating in different terrain, flat, hill, mountain, etc.
3. ID of enemy forces: Enemy forces are no longer wearing military style clothing, due to their significant losses in Iraq, they are now wearing clothing similar to the civilian population. The ISIS forces operating in this area is conducting hit and run guerrilla tactics. They are mainly operating on foot and have little no medium to heavy assets. This allows the operation to go smoother and easier, not having to worry about BTR's, BMP's, etc.
4. Locations: The only location we have is the suspected ISIS hideout located in Rasman. The compound has been under recon surveillance for a few weeks and spotted multiple armed individuals going in and out, carrying in boxes and weapons and possibly the IS logistics officer.
5. Activity: IS activity in the area has been lowkey and have been conducting smaller operations, hitting the Iraqi Army in their weak spots and fleeing, whether that be via ambush or IED attacks. ISIS is in a Insurgency style of operations and also defensive.
6. Probably course of action when contacted: We expect ISIS to fight back, but also attempt to try and gather anything they can including important intel or personnel and try to flee without leaving anything behind to hint where they are going or other locations.
Friendly Forces: Combat Applications Group (Viking), Iraqi SF, Iraqi Army.
Mission: Viking is tasked with conducting small team operations, going behind enemy lines incognito and conduct raids to acquire intel documents or High Value Targets/Assets. These series of missions may possibly lead to the capture or killing of Abdullah Al Nuri, who is the leader of the ISIS cell operating in this region.
Intent: The intent of the mission is conduct high speed raids, gathering documents or personnel for further operations in the area to locate the cell leader Abdullah Al Nuri.
Concept of the Operation: Viking team will move out resembling civilian clothing and vehicles. We will be convoying down MSR Sally, right onto MSR Betty, left onto ASR Mikey, near the end of ASR Mikey will be our target compound. We will use the hills as cover and a recon point just South to South East of the target compound. Once we find the right time and opening, the execution of the raid will be called over all team frequencies. From their the planned raid will be in action and anything of use inside the compound will be secured and analyzed and hopefully push us closer to finding Abdullah Al Nuri.
Maneuver: Will be discussed on operation day.
Medical Evacuation: If a medevac is needed, it will be conducted by the Iraqi Army. A Iraqi blackhawk will be on stand by for transportation or medevac needs.
Special Equipment: Viking is to have these essential items.
Explosives (For demo purposes)
Below on the sign up, please state what the chance of attendance would be on a Friday or Sunday, dates are posted. This helps due to I also plan a Halo ODST mission this weekend as well. If anything is interfering with any other planned mini operations or trainings, please let me know and we could push back the operation to another date.
ALSO, THERE IS NO AVIATION ROLES IN THIS MISSION, IT IS 100% INFANTRY!