Banned for teamkill

Forum rules
Player Name:"Your Player Name"

GUID: "your GUID (ArmA 3 ID)" may be found by typing "#beclient guid" while in multiplayer

Date of Ban: "When you were banned"

Banned By: "Who banned you" the ban message will state who banned you

Ban Reason: "What were you banned for"

Why Should Your Ban Be Lifted: "Tell us in at least a paragraph why you should no longer be banned"
Pixdelt [HBS]

Banned for teamkill

Post by Pixdelt [HBS] » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:39 pm

Player Name: Ethan

GUID: a84aa81aa9be227a9208d388e6e302da

Date of Ban: Roughly 3 weeks ago

Banned By: Staff Sgt. Angel

Ban Reason: Team kill/Pilot not in TS

Why Should Your Ban Be Lifted: So I was banned for Team kill and not being a pilot in TS. First, on the team kill part. Me and my friends were messing around at base, I was a UAV pilot and we started messing around by I was shooting rockets at them from a helicopter, no vehicles were destroyed but I killed one of my friends, as soon as I did a guy that was in the 509th, not sure what rank typed in all caps in chat, "WHO IS SHOOTING ROCKETS AT BASE??" as soon as that, we told him to chill out we were just messing around. The guy that reported me was killed twice by me. The first time I killed him my UAV's engine was red and I set it to follow me, it was a good distance away and as it came in, it was slowly lowering till it killed the guy that reported me. Me and my friends thought this was pretty funny, than instantly after he died he told that me that I was going to be banned, I told him "It was an accident chill out" he didn't really care about that I guess. Second time it was on purpose because I was a bit annoyed at him. That's the story on team kill. Now on "Pilot not in TS" I asked one of the people that kept kicking people that weren't in the TS for being a pilot, I asked him if UAV Pilots had to be in TS. He said no, and I was never kicked once. I have proof of that as well from Masshysteria10 and RCT. Rogers. I can understand being banned for the team kill, but not the pilot. And I have already been banned for 2-3 weeks, if theirs a way I can get my ban reduced to anything but a perm. I hope you can understand, and thank you for reading if you got to the end.

Angel_of_the_blue
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Banned for teamkill

Post by Angel_of_the_blue » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Pixdelt [HBS] wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:39 pm
I can understand being banned for the team kill, but not the pilot...
This part here is the only important part. TKing, ANY FORM, is not tolerated here. There is no good reason to TK unless you yourself are the victim.
11B 1'1 Squad Lead
S1- Spreadsheet Personnel, Senior Recruiter
S2- Mission Dev.- Mini Operations Chief
S3- BCT/11B Drill Instructor

Pixdelt [HBS]

Post by Pixdelt [HBS] » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Is there still anyway I can get it revoked, my friend team killed and he only got a 2 week

Angel_of_the_blue
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Angel_of_the_blue » Thu May 10, 2018 3:32 pm

Alright, you will be given one more chance. Know that we do take this as serious offense in our servers, and will likely not be as lenient if this type of situation happens again. So with that said, thank you for your patience and understanding, I hope you have fun on our servers.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu May 10, 2018 3:32 pm.
11B 1'1 Squad Lead
S1- Spreadsheet Personnel, Senior Recruiter
S2- Mission Dev.- Mini Operations Chief
S3- BCT/11B Drill Instructor