Ban Appeal

Forum rules
Player Name:"Your Player Name"

GUID: "your GUID (ArmA 3 ID)" may be found by typing "#beclient guid" while in multiplayer

Date of Ban: "When you were banned"

Banned By: "Who banned you" the ban message will state who banned you

Ban Reason: "What were you banned for"

Why Should Your Ban Be Lifted: "Tell us in at least a paragraph why you should no longer be banned"
Digirails

Ban Appeal

Post by Digirails » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Player name: Digirails

GUID: 9e4305a2f6d51823a5904ea7db47b428

Date of Ban: December 11th, 2017

Banned by: 1st Lt. Kyle

Ban Reason: No reason given

Why should my ban be lifted: So recently, about a week earlier from this post, I was playing like anyone else on the 509th Reg. server. I was released from a helicopter along with a few other people, and apon taking a position, we were killed. I stay in the area still, wait to see if I could be revived by a medic, but I give up and respawned. So I click respawn, and I spawn back at HQ only to die instantly after respawning. I click respawn once again, and I go back to occuping the body that was hit way out in the field. Then I loose connection and get a notice saying I was banned by Admin 1st Lt. Kyle. I never got a reason, and I was never contacted after the incident. I did go onto your offical Teamspeak, and I was directed here by Cpl. Almarac.

(google drive image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HvOowe ... sp=sharing)

Hopefully I can be accepted, as I know of nothing bad I had done. And, if there is a chance, would anyone be so kinda as to inform me why I was banned in the first place? I am genuinely curious.

Thanks again,
Digirails

Kyle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Kyle » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:52 pm

My apologies Digirails, I know exactly what happened. The ban will be lifted and when you get a chance come into teamspeak so we can discuss this.
Field Surgeon
Personnel Chief
Pub 1 Head-Developer
Recruiting Assistant Chief
Tech Support Chief
Medical AIT Instructor

"Everything Bitch/ Rage Machine"

Digirails

Post by Digirails » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Thank you for the lift!

Currently, I am on the teamspeak server.

Digirails

Post by Digirails » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Digirails wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:43 pm
Thank you for a chance to meet up so we can discuss what happened.

Currently, I am on the teamspeak server.