APPLICATION

HELLCAT

APPLICATION

Post by HELLCAT » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 pm

InGame Name: HELLCAT
Location/Timezone: Fort Campbell / CST
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes

What role are you looking for in the unit?
(Do not request leadership roles, you start from PV1. like everyone else): Infantry

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 (Yes/No) YES
*I own a working Microphone [Yes/No] YES
*What is your age? 22
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 5
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule [Yes/No] YES
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST [Yes/No] YES
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time [Yes/No] YES
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums [Yes/No] YES
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events [Yes/No] YES
*I am currently serving in the military [Yes/No] YES
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one:
Im a 91B ( All wheel Vehicle Mechanic). I have currently served 2 years got 2 more years to go.
I love my MOS. im really good at what i do. I do allot of Recovery missions. Im currently a team Leader. AirAssault / Airborne Quallified. My current Unit is 101st Airborne Division 129 CSSB. "Screaming Eagle" " Air Assault"

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life):
Im really big into MILSiM. Im Married got 3 kids. Love cars and working on them.

Previous ArmA units/groups:
101st Airborne Infantry Regiment. (tried starting my own Unit, but didnt work)
Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why):
One of my friend told me alot about you guys. And every time i get on and look at the server i always see your server up and running and always having players on them. I want the best experience possible and from what i have herd the 509th PIR can provide that.
How did you find us:
Threw a friend and the Arma 3 Servers.
Are you willing to download the mods we require (approximately 23.3GB)? Do you require help installing mods? We recommend using PlayWithSix, however you may use whatever method you choose. [Yes/No] YES i am willing to download them. No i dont need help downloading them.
Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. []

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: SGT. Spartan

Kyle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: APPLICATION

Post by Kyle » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Not at this current time, will be discussed.
-S6 Comms Lead
-Tech Lead
-Exile Head Developer
-Personnel Chief
-Recruiting Assistant Chief

"Everything Bitch / Rage Machine"