Location/Timezone: Las Vegas/Pacific Standard Time
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes

What role are you looking for in the unit? 11B Infantry

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3: Yes
*I own a working Microphone: Yes
*What is your age? 22
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? ArmA2 961+ / ArmA3 241+
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule: Yes
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST: Yes
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time: Yes
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums: Yes
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events: Yes
*I am currently serving in the military: No
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one: N/A

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life): I've played quite a lot of ArmA, Battlefield, and other fps here and there. I got really into ArmA2 OA and especially the Exile and Overpoch mods. Real life I am just a hospital worker and get by in life like everyone else! :)

Previous ArmA units/groups: N/A

Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why): I would like to be a part of this community and take part in the operations/scenarios. The player base seems very respectful as well as fun to be around. I think my participation and engagement to the community would be enjoyable for me and for others that will generally be around me. My gameplay may not be the best but I can offer a lot of covering fire and spotting if needed to help conquer objectives but most importantly I wish to grow and get better in both Arma 3 and improve my situational awareness both in and out of game.

How did you find us: Through a friend.

Are you willing to download the mods we require (approximately 23.3GB)? Yes
Do you require help installing mods? No
We recommend using PlayWithSix, however you may use whatever method you choose. Yes

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. []

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: Lopas