Application - Casey

caseyzed

Application - Casey

Post by caseyzed » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:13 am

InGame Name: Casey Beat (C. Beat)
Location/Timezone: PST
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes
You cannot join reserves right away, are you okay with this rule?: Yes

What role are you looking for in the unit? - 68W Combat Medic (Heavily preferred), or 11B Infantry.

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 - Yes
*I own a working Microphone - Yes
*What is your age? - 16
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? - 135 hours.
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule - Yes
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST - Yes
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time - Yes
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums - Yes
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events - Yes
*I am currently serving in the military - No

*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one:
I have no military background, though I have considered serving in the military at some point in the future.

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life):
In terms of gaming, I mainly play action games such as Rainbow Six: Siege, Rust, Dying Light, and other games like that (including ArmA, of course). I've been gaming on PC for over 4 years now, and even plan on building a PC for the first time within a couple months. IRL I mostly spend my time relaxing at home listening to music, or talking to my friends over Discord. Not the most exciting life ever but it's a life I'm okay with.

Previous ArmA units/groups:
- Hooligans Division (Private, Disbanded)
- Unnamed unit (Private, Disbanded)
- 91st SPG (Public, left due to lack of organization) (https://units.arma3.com/unit/91st)

Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why):
The three units that I've been in have all had one issue in common; they severely lack organization. I've been afraid to join a "serious" milsim for quite some time, but it recently clicked with me that a "serious" milsim might be exactly what I need to find that organization I'm looking for. This unit in particular is appealing to me not only because it seems to have a lot of structure, but because of the member count, the operation times, and just the overall tone of the group. I'm not really looking to bounce between units; I'd like to stay (and grow) with a particular group, and this seems like the perfect place to do just that.

How did you find us: units.arma3.com

Are you willing to download the mods we require (23.3GB)? Do you require help installing mods? Yes, I can download whatever mods necessary. I might need minimal help, but chances are I can install them myself.

Eaton
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Application - Casey

Post by Eaton » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:54 am

Application Accepted. Please contact someone with a SR or JR tag on our TeamSpeak.