I want to join

Dennis

I want to join

Post by Dennis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:40 am

InGame Name:Dennis
Location/Timezone: +1:00
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes
You cannot join reserves right away, are you okay with this rule?:I don't understand what this question means, i don't understand what reserves means.

What role are you looking for in the unit?
(Do not request leadership roles, you start from PV1. like everyone else): idk really, i would just like too start as a infantry guy.

3rd Battalion, 509th Parachute Infantry Regiment Available Roles:
[HIGH] 11B Infantry
[HIGH] 13B Cannon Crewmember [Artillery]
[HIGH] 68W Combat Medic
[CLOSED] 12B Combat Engineer
[CLOSED] 19K Ironside

Aviation Available Roles:
[CLOSED] Aviation

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 (Yes/No) Yes
*I own a working Microphone [Yes/No] Yes
*What is your age? 16
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 341
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule [Yes/No] What does this mean?
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4pm PST [Yes/No] Probably not that will be 1am for me, im sorry
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time [Yes/No] No thank you i will forget too check
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums [Yes/No] No i will however let you guys know if i join
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events [Yes/No] Yes
*I am currently serving in the military [Yes/No] No
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one:

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life): I play a lot

Previous ArmA units/groups: No this will be my first unit

Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why): I talked too some guys in your unit, and you guys seem nice, also you have training courses, and ops that you run on a regular basis.

How did you find us: Through your public server

Are you willing to download the mods we require (approximately 23.3GB)? Do you require help installing mods? We recommend using PlayWithSix, however you may use whatever method you choose. [Yes/No] I think i have all of them.

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. []No sorry

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: No i was not however 2 people helped me and answered all my questions about this. these are their names: PFC. Ghosty, SPC. Mist

Kyle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: I want to join

Post by Kyle » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Application on hold, I would like you to personally speak to myself or CPT. Shadow in the teamspeak when you have the chance. thank you.
-Tech Lead
-Pub1 Head Developer
-Exile Head Developer
-Medical Lead
-Field Surgeon
-Personnel Chief
-Recruiting Assistant Chief
-Medical AIT Instructor

"Everything Bitch / Rage Machine"