Application to the Unit

Nij

Application to the Unit

Post by Nij » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:28 pm

InGame Name: Jason DeBlanco
Location/Timezone: EST
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes
You cannot join reserves right away, are you okay with this rule?:
I won't be able to join RIght Away, I am currently in the middle of Getting Ready to move, Graduate, build a new Gaming Desktop since my old one is approximately 1200 miles away (And a potato), then in September I leave for Basic Training and AIT

What role are you looking for in the unit?
(Do not request leadership roles, you start from PV1. like everyone else):
A supportive role as in Logistics (Dedicated), Combat Engineer, or Full Medical - No Weapons just straight up Doctor on Call in the field or a Medivac Role. I prefer the dedicated roles to support a team, while I prefer this I am not opposed to going in and doing CQB but I got enough of that IRL doing competitions for it.

If at all possible a support Zeus role at some point in the future.

3rd Battalion, 509th Parachute Infantry Regiment Available Roles:
[HIGH] 11B Infantry
[HIGH] 13B Cannon Crewmember [Artillery]
[HIGH] 68W Combat Medic
[CLOSED] 12B Combat Engineer
[CLOSED] 19K Ironside

Aviation Available Roles:
[CLOSED] Aviation

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 [Yes]
*I own a working Microphone [Yes]
*What is your age? 18
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 124
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule [Yes]
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST [Not yet :D but I will be]
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time [Yes]
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums [Yes]
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events [Yes]
*I am currently serving in the military [Not]
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one:
I leave for BMT September 19th, 2018, however I have mandatory training, Commanders Call, and Events I need to appear at

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life):
I am a High School Senior, I personally prefer Zeusing and supporting my team through the necessity however I have grown to love doing that. I do Competitive Room Clearing, 3 Gun Competitions and have been Enlisted in the USAF since August 2017, I am due to leave for basic September 19th, 2018 but that may be subject to change (which is unlikely.) I like helping wherever I can including combat but Prefer being in DEDICATED Logistics roles.
Previous ArmA units/groups:

Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why):
I saw Eve and Tristan's Streams and you guys had an actual comms system, none of you that I saw were cancerous and it seemed like a fun and intelligent community. I don't really have anyone to game with on PC Anymore and I figured that I would join y'all since this type of community piques my interest. I also like watching streams and videos of communities such as yours, and it seems like a very fun thing to do.
How did you find us:
Eve and Tristan's Twitch Streams
Are you willing to download the mods we require (approximately 23.3GB)? Do you require help installing mods? We recommend using PlayWithSix, however you may use whatever method you choose. [Yes and Yes]

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. [All until I get a desktop, estimates of one or two months]

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: Eve and Tristian Recommended Joining

Eaton
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Application to the Unit

Post by Eaton » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Application denied at this time due to the unsureness of your join date. If you would like to further discuss this please join our teamspeak and find me. However, at a later date when you are able to join, please resubmit this application and we will accept it.

Nij

Re: Application to the Unit

Post by Nij » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Thanks for the response, I will definitely re-app when I get the definite date down :)