Application

Wseger75

Application

Post by Wseger75 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:43 pm

InGame Name: Fox (I switched from Wseger75 because its hard to say on the radio)
Location/Timezone: Colorado/Mountain Time
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes

What role are you looking for in the unit?
(Do not request leadership roles, you start from PV1. like everyone else):

I'd be happy being a regular infantryman, maybe an AT or JTAC depending on how things are run in the unit. Potentially Ironsides but I probably need to get better at Arma first.

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3: Yes

*I own a working Microphone: Yes
*What is your age? 18

*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 400+

*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule: Yes

*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST: I will try but I would like to be put in reserves because work and school often will conflict

*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time: Yes

*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums: Yes, but I'd like to be reserves.

*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events: Yes
*I am currently serving in the military: No
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one: No

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life):
I'm going to be a high school senior in rural Colorado this year. Right now I'm doing a lot of farm work and only expect it to increase all the way through October. I'm rebuilding my 14ft fishing boat right now. I own an Xbox360, a One S, and an HP Envy desktop with an upgrades GPU I installed myself. I used to be all about heavily modded MC but people havent updated them and now I'm into Arma 3.

Previous ArmA units/groups: None, I learned everything I know about Arma on the public servers.

Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why):
I have seen a great deal of professionalism in the 509th staff, unlike other gaming groups, they are actually respectable. The public servers are easily the best ones I have seen so far in my limited Arma 3 career, I'd like to be part of Unit that they belong to. Since I have a lot going on in my life, for now I would like to join the 509th so that I'm not just some public random when I can get online. Again, I'd like to be part of this kickass team and see where it goes.

How did you find us: It was completely at luck, I saw the "invade and Annex" mission mode on the server list, joined, and liked it.

Are you willing to download the mods we require (approximately 23.3GB)? Do you require help installing mods? We recommend using PlayWithSix, however you may use whatever method you choose.
Yes, but my download speed is slow so give me some time.

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. [X]

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: Tring convinced me to join and Miller gave me some info through TS.